Date: 17th April 2020
Author: Jack Devaney
Role: Marketing & Sales
Categories: Timber, Windows, Horndean, Winchester
First and foremost, everyone at Timber Windows of Horndean & Winchester hopes that you and your families are keeping safe and well. We want to offer every assurance that the health and wellbeing of our customers and employees is always our top priority.
During this difficult time, we have decided following government advice to temporarily close both of our Horndean and Winchester showrooms for another 3 weeks.
As per the last announcement Timber Windows are continuing to manufacture, all be it at a reduced rate. Please see listed below a couple of images from the factories of products awaiting dispatch.
Whilst our showrooms are temporarily closed we are delighted to be able to continue to serve you, we can still help you as follows:
- Send out an e-brochure
- Provide advice on the benefits of our products via email
- Provide a comprehensive quote without the need to visit your home
Interested in a virtual quote? Please follow these steps:
1. Take a picture of the inside AND outside of the windows or doorway that you would like to replace with something from our window and doors range.
2. Measure the length and width of the openings.
3. Make a list of colours and style that you are interested in, do not worry if you do not know them yet.
4. Email the above information to us indicating if your property is in a conservation area or a listed property along with your contact details to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We will contact you with any questions to help us deliver your quotation.
We all look forward to getting back to work as normal, but meanwhile please take care and stay safe!